The Bridge Street Mission School Urban Scholarship is a needs-based scholarship available for students living in an urban neighborhood. The Urban Scholarship will be applied toward students’ tuition and other ancillary mission school costs. Scholarships will be determined and awarded by BSM based on nominations received.
- Student must live in an urban neighborhood.
- Student and his/her family must lack financial means to pay full BSMS tuition, and don’t have adequate networks to raise financial support for the school.
- Student must display Christian character and demonstrate a clear spiritual commitment to excel at the Mission School.
- Student must meet all other general requirements for incoming Mission School students.
To apply for the Urban Scholarship, provide the BSM with the following:
- A one-page typed essay explaining why you are applying for the scholarship.
- Nomination form and letter from a credible person you know (non-relative).
All forms should be mailed to BSM 1054 Bridge Street, Grand Rapids, MI 49504 or scanned and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All forms must be postmarked by the last Friday in August of the year you are applying.
Click to download Urban Scholarship Nomination Form